The 2023 Leading Spas of Canada Aspire Spa & Wellness Soirée: April 24 | 5:00 – 9:00 pm | Park Hyatt Hotel | Toronto
An evening of networking, learning & celebration
Following the success of last year’s ASPIRE Spa & Wellness Conference, Leading Spas of Canada is inviting you to attend our 2023 Soirée. This evening event is the perfect opportunity to network, learn new best practices, and connect with Canadian spa professionals.
Taking place at the newly renovated Park Hyatt Hotel in downtown Toronto
“The re-imagined Park Hyatt Toronto hotel combines luxury, sophistication, and glamour with a distinctive nod to Canadian heritage, art deco, and literature. The hotel collaborated with world-renowned designer Alessandro Munge of Studio Munge, who drew inspiration from Canada’s striking seasons and natural landscapes to bring this experience to life.”
The Park Hyatt Hotel is home of LSOC Member Stillwater Spa.
Emcee: Gregory Macdonald, Founder and CEO of Bathorium
Keynote Speaker: Shantelle Bisson, three-time author and founder of the Without Losing Your Cool Movement
Shantelle Bisson is an author, producer, actress, and podcaster. In this three-part presentation, Shantelle will address;
- How we, as women and caregivers, tend to develop the habit of taking care of others before taking care of ourselves.
- How we were in the hierarchy of our families, and where we may have developed the subconscious habit of thinking we don’t deserve to be taken care of, that others’ needs are more important than our own.
- What we can start to do today to make ourselves healthier tomorrow.
This is the must-attend conference of the year for any spa, supplier, school, or student in Canada.
Our speaker line-up will inform, entertain, and inspire you to elevate your spa to the next level. This year features a Q & A Panel Discussion: “Navigating the Spa Industry: Overcoming Staffing Challenges and Developing Effective Compensation Strategies” featuring a kaleidoscope of perspectives moderated by Sean Tarry, Editor of Spa Inc.
The panel includes:
- Kathryn Gallagher, Chair of Leading Spas of Canada; Full-time Professor at Seneca College
- Elena Zinchenko, Spa Director of Ten Spa at Fort Garry Hotel and Business; Director of The Face Bar, Winnipeg; Past Chair of Leading Spas of Canada
- Grace Burzese, Founder of Beauty Incubator Recruitment
- Viviana Quesada, Corporate Director of Wellness & Spa for Pearle Hospitality
- Humber College student representative
Enjoy the “Top Innovative Spa Treatment” demonstration by Spa Phiane, a multi-awarded Canadian and World Champion of the lifting massage.
Spa Phiane Inc. & The World Wellness Adventure have been invited to numerous Spa & Wellness Conventions to bring the multi-award winning Canadian heritage to the world.
Our raffle draw sponsors have generously donated thousands of dollars worth of sought-after treatments.
Plus, the event is topped off with an LSOC swag bag containing goodies from our resource partners.
The 2022 Aspire Spa & Wellness Conference
On June 12-14, professionals from across Canada’s spa industry attended the Leading Spas of Canada ASPIRE Spa & Wellness Conference in Winnipeg, MB. This conference was jam-packed with learning sessions from industry experts, networking opportunities, and celebrations. Part of this conference was the Gala Awards Event in which the winners of Spa Inc.’s 2021 Canadian Spa & Wellness Awards were presented with their awards. Watch the video recap of this beautiful event below.
Thank You to our Generous Sponsors
Leading Spas of Canada
Canada’s only association dedicated to the advancement of spas and spa professionals.
A world-class calendar of events: Spa management, Technology, marketing and more
Network with, and learn from, the best spas in Canada and around the world
"Quality Assurance Certified" spas are recognized globally for Safety, Cleanliness and Hygiene, and Professionalism