Spa Industry Association of Canada
Spa Industry Association of Canada, incorporated in 1997, is Canada’s only national spa industry member association. A not-for-profit organization led by a volunteer board of directors, the Association provides support for the development of the Canadian spa industry representing spas, spa suppliers, and educational institutions. Association members are united in a commitment to uphold the highest standards of practice, along with a code of ethics as set out by the Association.
The Leading Spas of Canada designation represents members who demonstrate leadership in the industry through Quality Assurance accreditation, enhanced services and amenities, reputation, longevity, or through promotional, financial, and human resources support.
We proudly believe that Canada is home to some of the finest spas in the world, supported by top product and service suppliers, and respected educational and training institutions whose shared goal is improved wellness for the spa goer.
A national member association working together to lead, support, and promote Canada’s spa and wellness industry while delivering high standards of service to spa goers in Canada.
A strong and united national member association collaborating with industry leaders and experts as an established and recognized organization with ongoing presence in the global spa community.
Our association participates in a powerful global network, identifies foremost spa practices, and promotes the highest of industry standards in order to attract Canada’s best spas, product, service, and educational organizations to our membership. We continue to explore methods and means that benefit and support our members.
The Spa Industry Association of Canada endeavours to:
- exceed the expectation of its respective members
- value and respect the participation of all members
- actively pursue opportunities that broaden the association’s resources and encourage membership growth
- facilitate an environment that inspires and supports current and relevant professional development
- develop a powerful network of spa industry members distinguished by national standards, practices, guidelines, and continuing education
- engage in mutually beneficial marketing activities that increase visibility for all members and communicate the national scope of the Association
- inspire the confidence and loyalty of spa goers by promoting the benefits of spa and wellness experiences provided by Association members
- promote Canada as a premier spa and wellness destination